Playing The Police Treatment Centres Lottery is a great way to support your Charity whilst giving you the chance to win cash prizes every month and special prizes in our occasional Superdraws.
Seven cash prizes are given away each month
with a £1,500 total prize pot:
1st prize £1,000; 2nd prize £200
3rd prize £100; 4 prizes of £50
Superdraw prizes have included: TVs, digital radio, 4* hotel break, Amazon Kindle and other luxury treats. Generously donated by local and national companies to support our fundraising. Our next Superdraw will be held on 28th November 2017 and entries have now closed.
How it works
- For just £1 per month you can purchase a lottery ticket with a unique number.
- You can purchase more than one if you wish.
- On the 28th of every month the lucky winners will be selected at random.
- The prize cheques will be issued and posted directly to the winners (remember to keep us updated if you change your address!)
- Anyone can join you don’t have to be a Police Officer
- You must be 16 or over to join
How to join
Print off this form, complete it and return to the address given (you can also use this form if you are an existing player wanting to purchase extra tickets).
Ring the Hotline 0370 058 5957 *
* Calls from a landline are charged at local call rate only. All calls from a mobile will be subject to your operators plan charges and call rates.
Thank you and Good Luck!
You can find the latest draw results here.
Winner's Stories - read more here.
The Police Treatment Centres Lottery is managed by
Sterling Lottery Management, Furness Gate, Furness Business Park, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria LA14 2PE
Registered with Harrogate Borough Council (LN/199312021) under the Gambling Act 2005.
The Police Treatment Centres Lottery is promoted by Peter Moore, The Police Treatment Centres, St Andrews, Harlow Moor Road, Harrogate HG2 0AD
See a full set of terms and conditions on our website www.thepolicetreatmentcentres.org