Do you know how important your donation could be to the Treatment Centres?
Every day police officers put themselves at risk to ensure our communities are protected so we feel safe and secure in the places we live.
Did you know?
- Every 27 minutes, a police officer is assaulted in the UK.
- 54 officers are attacked on the streets every day.
Police Officers need a place where they can come to receive treatment when they have been injured or fallen ill. The Police Treatment Centres provides that facility.
Most officers receive intensive physiotherapy, whilst others seek support with stress-related conditions and some attend for reasons of respite or to recuperate following an illness or operation.
Making a donation today really would make a huge difference to the care and support we can provide to these injured and ill officers.
For every £1
you donate, 90p
is spent directly on patient care. That is far more than many other charities.
What your donation could buy:
- £20 Will buy 1 complementary therapy session
- £25 will buy 1 training programme assessment
- £35 will buy 1 session with patient support advisor
- £50 will buy 1 physio session for a patient
Ways to make a donation:
Regular donations via Direct Debit- you can now choose to make a regular donation to the PTCs through Direct Debit by completing and returning both these forms to our Finance Team at St Andrews, Harrogate:
1. Regular Giving Form (tell us how much you want to donate per month)
2. DD mandate
We prefer this form of Direct Debit payment as it enables us to keep in contact with you more easily.
One off Donations Online - it's the quick and easy way to donate! You can make a one off donation with Just Giving - simply enter the amount you wish to donate and click the donate button below!