Did you know?
- It costs £4.5 million annually to provide the expert care and support you are benefitting from whilst here.
- The donations that Police Family Members like you make each month cover around 90% of our costs.
- Out of over 79,000, more than 35,000 Police Officers within our service area do not contribute to the PTC and are therefore not eligible for free treatment.
We need you!
- Are you a Serving or Retired Police Officer, Special Constable, PCSO or Detention & Custody Officer?
Have you received treatment that has helped you?
- Do you want to help your colleagues to access the same great treatment?
- Do you want the PTC to continue long into the future, doing it’s fantastic work helping injured and ill police officers return to work as quickly as possible?
How can you help?
- Spread the Word!.. Talk to your colleagues & let them know what is available
- Act as point of contact for other Officers with questions or enquiries
- Support the Donor Recruitment & Charity Engagement Team at presentations to New Recruits and Pre-retirement Courses to promote
the work of the Police Treatment Centres
- Distribute posters & flyers throughout your division / Force & help raise PTC profile
- Tell us about local Police Wellbeing Days or events we may be able to attend
- Join the community on social media & share your experience
- Tell us your story. Sharing your story of how we are helping you back to fulltime duty & or to regain health & fitness encourages officers within your force to sign up & become eligible for treatment.
‘’The last presentation of the day was from the police treatment centre. This showed again the types of support that is available to active and retired police officers. The centre looked brilliant and it was nice to hear from someone who has had to use the centre due to the fact he had become depressed and has since recovered due to their help’’
We would ideally like to have at least one Ambassador in each of the 22 Police Services we support, more where there is a large staff or widespread force area.
If you think you can help with some, or all of the above please email email@example.com or telephone our office on 01423 504448 and we can talk through what is currently happening in your Force.
If you have a fundraising idea, please see our Fundraising for the Police Treatment Centres Page.