Did you know?
- It costs £4.5 million annually to provide the expert care and support you are benefitting from whilst here.
- The donations that Police Family Members like you make each month cover around 90% of our costs.
- Out of over 79,000, more than 35,000 Police Officers within our service area do not contribute to the PTC and are therefore not eligible for free treatment.
We need you!
- Are you a Serving or Retired Police Officer, Special Constable, PCSO or Detention & Custody Officer?
Have you received treatment that has helped you?
- Do you want to help your colleagues to access the same great treatment?
- Do you want the PTC to continue long into the future, doing it’s fantastic work helping injured and ill police officers return to work as quickly as possible?
Become a PTC Ambassador and make a real difference! Your support can ensure that we continue to provide class leading treatment for the police family.
You will receive full support from the DRCE Team and a helpful Ambassador Pack full of useful information.
How can you help?
Spreading the Word!.. Talk to your colleagues & let them know what is available
Acting as point of contact for other Officers with questions or enquiries
Distributing posters & flyers throughout your division / Force & help raise PTC profile
Telling us about local Wellbeing Days or events we may be able to attend
Join the community on social media & share your experience
Tell us your story either in writing or on film. Sharing your story of how we are helping you back to fulltime duty & or to regain health & fitness encourages officers within your force to sign up & become eligible for treatment.
Support the Donor Recruitment & Charity Engagement Team at presentations to New Recruits and Pre-retirement Courses to promote the work of the Police Treatment Centres – we will periodically email out dates to our ambassadors for availability.
If you think you can help with some, or all of the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our office on 01423 504448 and we can talk through what is currently happening in your Force.
Throughout July, we will be taking to the road to tell Serving Officers about how they could become an Ambassador for the PTC. And in October, we will be back out again looking for Retired Officers willing to volunteer.
24/9/19 @ 2pm Boston Police Station
25/9/19 @ 11am Grantham Police Station
26/9/19 @ 10am Beetwell St (Chesterfield) Police Station
26/9/19 @ 1pm St. Mary’s Wharf (Derby) Police Station
30/9/19 @ 12pm Swadlincote Police Station
1/10/19 @ 10:30am Community Safety Hub, Middlesborough
3/10/19 @ 10:30am Middlesbrough Police Station
8/10/19 @ 10am Trafalgar House (Bradford) Police Station
8/10/19 @ 1pm Elland Road (Leeds) Police Station
9/10/19 @ 10am Grimsby Police Station
9/10/19 @ 1pm Scunthorpe Police Station
10/10/19 @ 11am Clough Road Police Station
17/10/19 @ 10am Manvers Training Centre (Rotherham)
22/10/19 @ 11am Oxclose Lane (Nottingham) Police Station
24/10/19 @ 10am Colwyn Bay police Station
29/10/19 @ 10am Llay Police Station
If you have a fundraising idea, please see our Fundraising for the Police Treatment Centres Page.